Predator Games is a trading name of Predator Games LTD, a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 11644267. Our registered address is 25-29 Sandy Way, Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS19 7EW. VAT Reg No 36105 0047.
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the www.predatorgames.uk website and purchase of the products (or services) (“Products”) on it means that you agree to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of Predator Games.
Shopping Online with Predator Games.
- When you place an Order for a Product you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- You can order your Products online at www.predatorgames.uk.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available, we will let you know by email.
- Predator Games may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
Shopping Instore with Predator Games
- When you purchase a Product in store, you are agreeing to these Terms.
- All Pre-Owned products are sold as seen, and any missing parts or damage will be noted to the best of our knowledge. Please see the returns section below
- The price for each Product is shown on www.predatorgames.uk and in store includes VAT where applicable at 20% for UK and EU sales.
- Sales made to non EU countries is the price shown, and does not include VAT
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- All prices shown are excluding postage and packaging.
- The total price at checkout will show the post and packaging charges separately.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on www.predatorgames.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled) If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- Prices are quoted on www.predatorgames.uk in UK pounds – outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and Predator Games cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Predator Games reserve the right to change product prices at any time. If, in the unlikely instance, any price change affects your order you will be notified by email. You will have the right to cancel you order for a full refund or continue with the order at the amended price. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- You must pay for your purchases before the items are shipped.
- You can pay online at www.predatorgames.uk by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- You can pay on collection in store if you select Click & Collect during checkout. Note that click and collect orders which are not paid for in advance will only be reserved for 7 calendar days before the order is cancelled.
- We try to keep www.predatorgames.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular Product will always be available. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- If we do not currently stock any items that you would like to purchase from one of our ranges, please email us with the details and we will contact our suppliers for availability. If the products are available, we will list them for sale within 21 days.
- Predator Games delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your Products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these charges will be, and Predator Games is not responsible for them.
- For UK customers Predator Games offers Standard Delivery (3-5 days) and Special Delivery (next working day for orders received by 1pm).
- Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail (1st Class) or by next day Special Delivery. Special Delivery requires a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent to the UK by Royal Mail usually arrive within 3-5 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- Please Order from Predator Games with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Predator Games cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Orders from www.predatorgames.uk are subject to the Consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000. You may cancel your order for any reason within 14 days of receipt of your goods. Provided the goods are returned in brand new condition, we will refund your original payment within 7 working days of receipt, we do not refund return postage. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In Store Returns
- NEW ITEMS: In store purchases of new items can be returned within 28 days for an exchange or store credit, provided they are still sealed in the original packaging.
- NEW ITEM WARRANTY RETURNS: Within 6 months, please return them to us with their original packaging and receipt. After 6 months warranty claims should be made directly with the manufacturer, using your Predator Games Receipt as Proof of Purchase.
- PRE-OWNED GAMES & ACCESSORIES: Store Credit or Exchange will be offered only on faulty goods that are returned within 28 days with the original receipt.
- PRE OWNED CONSOLES: Store Credit, Repair or Exchange will be offered if the console develops a fault within 90 days of purchase, is returned in any packaging that was supplied, and with the original receipt.
- UNWANTED ITEMS: Unwanted Pre-Owned or Unsealed items will be appraised for a trade value at the prevailing cash or store credit rates.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Predator Games does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Predator Games and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Predator Games web site is owned by, or licensed to Predator Games, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Predator Games, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- Predator Games and our logos or trade names are trademarks of Predator Games and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.